¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports 4th Visit to Royal Suite Yucatan – Always Improving!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Shelley posted:

This was our 4th visit to the Grand Palladium Royal Suites Yucatan. We have gone annually since our first stay because we love it so much. Staying in the Royal suites area is worth the extra money for the Adults only areas, shuttle service, spa, El Jardin and the premium bar service. We have stayed on our friends travel club membership the past three times which is a great experience as well. There is a very nice Travel Club lounge on the beach. The staff at this hotel are amazing, especially in the Royal Lobby where Lucy the waitress always has a smile waiting for us. Alberto is also always ready to make our next drink with a smile. We just love them!
        We wanted to make a trip before the renovations start in June. We are going to miss our nice cozy Royal Lobby with air conditioning but hopefully the new lobby is just as good, or better. We really enjoyed the quaintness of the Royal Suites but hopefully with the addition of the Riviera being Royal Suites it will be just as good, or better. They are always improving. Improvements noticed- There are now snacks in your fridge in the Royal section: Ritz, peanuts and Snickers bars. They now serve Captain Morgans in ALL bars. That was a big plus for me. Check in they gave a 5-10 minute presentation to go over the resort layout, restaurants, etc. This was my 4th time here and we never got that info before. The Choclate night at Hemingway’s is also new and was AMAZING. That chocolate mousse is to die for and the chocolate martinis are 2nd to none!
        The last time we came the sports bar was open 24 hours with food and we prefered that over the outdoor 24 hour snacks on the beach because it is easier to get to from the other entertainment. We would love the 24 hour food to go back to the sports bar.
        We attended the White Party/Fire Show at Las Rocas and that was a great party, on the ocean, under the stars. The past 3 years we had missed it at the beach due to weather.
        The People of Palladuim staff are amazing and they always try their hardest to get everyone involved and keep people entertained. They are amazing.
        We only stayed 5 nights but if you wanted to do everything you would need at least 2 weeks. There is always so much going on.  The Palladium had a concert on the beach, with games, a beach party and dinner. It was over the top! The coconut drinks were amazing and the entertainment was so fun! This resort really enjoys making peoples vacations happy, it is second to none!
        I got my 4th flower at check out which I have now added to my collection of flowers to remember all of my trips to the Royal Yucatan.
        We are excited for the addition of swim up suites and we will be back when they open up!
        Thank you to all staff of Palladium, you ALL are truly amazing!
        Until next time! GRACIAS!

Room Tip: Anywhere is good

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »