¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports 6th Punta Cana trip

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Panzita
      Participant

My wife and I made our sixth visit to Palladium Punta Cana, from November 7 to November 14. We stayed in a romance suite in the Bavaro section of the resort. As always, the grounds of the resort were absolutely beautiful. Our room was located in the Bella which provided us with the Seaview. It was just a short stroll to the new travel club lounge, which opened but we were there. The lounge became my new favorite place for my morning coffee since it opened at 8 AM and remain opened until 8 PM.

We have become extremely close one employee and her family and we’re fortunate to be able to spend two nights with her as we were able to get them a room at the resort. In those two evenings, we were able to dynasty group of six at the steakhouse as well as the show table in the Japanese restaurant. I thoroughly enjoyed the reaction of the three children to the preparation of the dinner in front of them.

For the remaining evenings, we dined in the Brazilian restaurant, the Italian Restaurant, the Royal French restaurant, and the Royal restaurant twice. I must say that the resort is improved it’s quality of food, and that every meal was excellent.

During our stay, the weather was amazing. It only rained in the evening or at night, making it perfect for beach time. My wife participated in a variety of activities which I was able to observe from a distance…under a palapa.

I visited the spa three times during their stay… Those of you who know me know I love a massage. Zardy, my favorite therapist, was amazing. Since she set up the outdoor massage area next to the travel club lounge, I got to greet her every day at 8:30 while I was having my coffee. Her warmth and kindness was incredible. And the service of the staff at the travel club lounge was equally warm.

We are used to staying in is at the Royal section or the ambassador section of the complex. And I believe in the future, we will stick to those areas. We are already planning our next trip to Punta Cana and are hoping to be there sometime in January.

Anne
        Keymaster

Thanks for sharing Panzita. I really musty PC one day soon!

Panzita
          Participant

Yes…it is an awesome resort…it has a different character than Riviera Maya, but it has the same great quality if service.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »