¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum A Time for Celebration, Giveaway

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author
      Blueskies
      Participant

In celebration of the launch of the new UnofficialPalladium.com and the 2015 Christmas season, we are happy to have a little giveaway contest. The prize will be a beautiful handcrafted Murano Glass Pendant filled with grains of sand from one of our favorite beaches, Kantenah Beach.

All you have to do is become a member of The Unofficialpalladium.com before the cut off date Jan. 2nd 2016. The winner will be drawn by random number generator. Your number will be sent to you via the email you signed up with a day or two prior to the draw. If you are already a member you will be automatically entered.

The winner will be drawn and announced here on the Unofficialpalladium.com forum on Jan. 6th 2016.

Good Luck and thank you for being a part of the Unofficial Palladium Family.

Anne
        Keymaster

Kind and generous Brenda. Many people are signing on.

mayawanabee
            Participant

Is it going to be a live announcement?

Blueskies
            Participant

That’s wonderful. Welcome everyone ! I hope you will enjoy the site and post away in the forum. Many new friends await.

Pat
              Participant

The site looks great! Lots of hard work…. Thanks so much!

Anne
                Keymaster

Gracias Pat & welcome!

joan
                  Participant

Such a lovely idea. Hi Anne; when I registered, somehow I changed my name from jmd to Joan(my actual name). I am back after a long absence. It’s been a busy time. Our daughter Cieara left for university, Cliff and I are missing her terribly.

In February we are on our way back to the GPRM. Cliff and I are heading down for two weeks. Cieara and a friend (who went with her last year) are arriving for a week. As well, the friends parents who joined us last year are coming for a week too! We have some new Palladium lovers. We cannot wait to get back! Looking forward to seeing the renos of the restaurants, and some new furniture in the Colonial courtyard.

We are lucky we have the opportunity to reunite at the GP!

aramos0714
                    Participant

The site is amazing! Lot of work! Great job.

Anne
                      Keymaster

Thank you.It is a way to keep current information flowing as well as to keep in touch with new and old friends

Joan I remember how toe first weeks of the empty nest felt! Clad your dauhter can koi you in Feb

Aramos do you have plans to go back to the P?

Blueskies
                        Participant

Everyone has been sent their number for the draw, stay tuned. The winning number will be posted here Wednesday Jan.6 2016. Good Luck Everyone !

Blueskies
                          Participant

Sure, lets say as close to 11 am Yucatan time as I can make it.

loke
                            Participant

Anne & Brenda, the new site looks great. I love reading everyone’s comments & reviewing their photos. I know how much work Anne always puts into this site & so nice for you to have Brenda assisting you. Congratulations!

Anne
                              Keymaster

Couldn’t do it without Brenda. She is awesome.

Missing you guys Louise.

Blueskies
                                Participant

Here we go…..

Blueskies
                                  Participant

The winner of the Celebtation Giveaway draw is lucky number 58 !
                                    I hope you all had as much fun as we did.

Number 58 please contact me for more info at the email address you were sent your number with.

Thank you all for being part of our Unofficial Palladium family.

Blueskies
                                    Participant

Darn generator didnt save results upon refresh after I posted. Sorry guys,so much for a live draw. Trial and error here..lol

midtowngirl
                                      Participant

So close!! Thanks for doing this, so nice!!

Blueskies
                                        Participant

I love doing it ! I had a handful of pieces commissioned by a local artisan. Each one unique and beautiful in their own way. I get so much joy from paying it forward, its totally worth it. There will be more to come, here and there. Better luck next time !

Congratulations to mcintoshmm1, who is #58.

Anne
                                          Keymaster

Congratulations!!

loke
                                            Participant

A great idea. Congrats to #58!

Anne
                                              Keymaster

Congratulations!

Viewing 19 reply threads
                                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                            Translate »