¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum AGI Tours seeking testimonials

Tagged: ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Dear Friends,

On the occasion of our 20th anniversary, I would like to send you all my love and a big THANK YOU.

I want to take the opportunity to request a brief testimony that can be on video to include them in the promotional, which will be used on our website and promotional videos…

Customers who want to send us a video with their words of thanks and congratulations for the 20 years they have completed, will be able to send a horizontal video and with the best audio quality that can be, the video can be work with a mobile phone with good quality or With the computer camera.

Example of video format:

– In the shot you must be loaded some frame side leaving us space to put your company logo (you send me the logo please, thank you).
        – You can stand or sit but always half body.
        – The voice has to be strong and clear.
        – The message may be about the quality of service, punctuality, cleanliness and a congratulatory message for the 20th anniversary.
        – The video will be sent directly to AGI Tours, to this email: agitours@agitours.com
        – We have until Thursday, January 19th for the delivery of the videos.

Best regards,

LAE. Javier Gonzalez.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »