¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Amazing holiday!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

From Minnie: “Awww all good things come to an end, that’s us arrived home to bonnie Scotland ( and sun was shinning) from our two weeks vacation ( holiday to my Scottish friends lol)
        It was amazing, our newbie friends that came with us are looking already at returning, knew they would lol, this was our 8th visit and we loved every minute of it.
        On arrival we were given gold coloured bracelets and told welit, then it got better, got given a free upgraded room ( junior suite) and there was a beautiful towel art, bath robe and slippers on the bed, chocolates, flowers, CHILLED champagne on the table, awww am in heaven, THEN just to top it all off we had chocolate and honey and bed sheets turned down for us every night, I have never been anywhere else like it EVER.

Just a wee note, our first visit to this place was in 2005, we were only there 5 days as we were rudely interrupted by hurricane Emily however it never put us off and just knew we had found our paradise, checking the price’s for next year and I know we will be bringing more newbies and meeting up with old ones.
        Thanks palladium xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »