¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Amazing – Spectacular resort

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Posted with permission from Easton PA

Royal Suites Yucatan

Resort is all 5’s, If I could rate it higher than Excellent I would.
        Stayed in Bldg.69, top floor last year, great location(room6925),got sun all day on balconyand did not have privacy curtains,did not have an over hang(roof). This year switched to Bldg.71, second floor. Very private. Unfortunately, we had very inconsiderate neighbors in this bldg. Came in very late, and very noisy. Whether them or someone else on bldg., got up very early(6:00a.m.), put T.V. on loud and dragged furniture around. When they left room they talked and whistled loudly in hall. Totally not thinking that other people might want to sleep a little late on their vacay. This is NOT the resorts fault at all, and they were very apologetic when we told them of noise at front desk, again, not their fault.
        This resort could not be any more beautiful than it is. It is kept immaculate at all times.

Food in IlJardin is wonderful. Tip, ask for coconut shrimp, and your lobster tail out of shell. MAGNIFICENT!!! I love breakfast buffet there, all food is great, and the champagne flows freely. If you enjoy a bloody Mary, get one, but only ask for hot if you really like extra hot.
        The buffet at LaHacienda is totally off the top, something for everyone, Italian,Oriental,B.B.Q. Everything was great.
        What sets this resort heads above all others in A.I. Mexico, is the staff. They are friendly,helpful and you are always greeted with a genuine smile. If I needed room service with any problem, they were there in minutes to correct. We have spent countless hours at other resorts waiting for room service, not at RSY. I Emailed the hotel 1 week prior to arrival, and got the exact room I asked for(Again, thank you Roxana Alvarez) Special kudos to Antonio at Royal lobby bar. He is very friendly, and loves his job, as you can tell after watching him for awhile. We had some great conversations with him, and got to know him better. Hope he will still be at Royal lobby, bar after renovations, he is a joy. Also Lucy, server at Royal lobby bar, she could not do enough for you, I miss them both.
        Royal pool, Outstanding, water perfect temperature to plunge right in, drinks don’t stop, and the food off the menu is great. I had pasta Bolognese that was almost as good as mine. The grill (1p.m.-3p.m.)has burgers, hot dogs, kabobs, potatoes and veggies, plus I loved the fresh made guacamole and chips. Everything you could want and you don’t have to leave poolside or the beautiful sun and water. If you go to the other resorts(don’t forget your private cart) they have venders set up for some leisurely shopping. Sports bar is ice cold inside, ask for what ever sports event you want and they will put it on for you. Can’t wait to return next year, hopefully resort will not lose it’s quaintness.
        This resort has it all. But above all else are the entire staff, please do not forget to tip them generously, they work very hard, always with a smile and a HOLA. Some people we saw must think all inclusive means you don’t have to tip, you don’t, but it always appreciated. The staff goes over and above being helpful and gracious, so please reward their hard work.
        If you have any questions, I will be glad to answer. If this is your first trip to RSY you will be so glad you chose this resort, and you will see why so many people return year after year after year. We will definitely be back next year. Have a wonderful vacation!

Room Tip: Bldg.69, faces Royal pool, if you ask to face resort side. Bldg.71 is turned, so both sides face tr…

Green Features: Resort does just about all it can to preserve environment.
        Stayed May 2017, traveled as a couple

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »