¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Another wonderful year..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Blueskies
      Participant

Unofficial Palladium, from the very beginning, way back in the days of the my beach board forums and Anne’s first Unofficial Palladium website, has been such a wonderful source of information and community. Through the years the website has changed and grown to accommodate the number of people visiting for information on the Palladium Resort they chose to spend their vacation at. Many of whom remain a part of the Unofficial Palladium family.

Just about a year ago Anne asked if I would like to become more involved with the Unofficial Palladium .com website. I have enjoyed every minute of it.

I would like to thank Anne for this wonderful opportunity. Her unmatched dedication to the Palladium and continuing availability to assist anyone who asks are what makes this site such a gem.

Special thanks to the Palladium Hotel Group, the wonderful management and staff, Peter Gittinger and all of our Unofficial Palladium friends for all of your help, contributions and continued support.

Here are a couple of the first posts from the days this refreshed website went live. I hope you enjoy a look back and join us often in the future.

Welcome

Almost like Deja Vu

Unofficial Palladium Memories

Feature from the Palladium Magazine

I look forward to all the good times ahead.

#loveunofficialpalladium

Anne
        Keymaster

You are so awesome Brenda and Peter from the Travel Club is awesome. We all share the  love of the Palladium and you both help to pass on the love so many hugs.
          BTW Brenda and I do not participate in the Travel Club but are treated Royally. Peter is a great Ambassador for the TC.

Blueskies
          Participant

Travel Club, regular one time visitors and repeat guests are all treated well at the Palladium resorts.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »