¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Best Holiday Ever!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

By Rebekka M-Best holiday ever!”
        5 of 5 stars

Myself and my partner stayed in the kantenah suites of the hotel for two weeks in November. We have both visited many hotels in different worldwide resorts, but this one was the best we have ever been to. It was faultless. Fantastic accommodation, superb drinks, and the food was out of this world!

The staff were amazing, we made friends with Antonio Chi and Mirian May at La Rocas, Luis at bar Hemingway, and Carlos in the Sports bar – what truly lovely, friendly, genuine people! They made us smile everyday…banter in Spanish, lots of new drinks, and always a friendly face. Thank you for making our holiday so special! All bar staff were amazing to be fair, and…They also made whatever drink you asked for, even if it wasn’t on the menu.

As I said, the food was absolutely brilliant, and probably the main reason why we want to return! There are 14 a la crate restaurants, our favourites were the Spanish, the Mediterranean and ribs and more. However, the buffet was also amazing! It was in the buffet that I had the best sirloin steak I have ever eaten. Breakfast was probably my most fun mealtime too – pancakes, waffles, smoked salmon, freshly made omelette, smoothies, fruit and champagne. Perfect.

The hotel grounds are beautiful. Lovely wildlife too, the baby coati are so cute and love to be fed by hand. We also saw three monkeys! The beach is gorgeous, and ignore what you read about the seaweed – of course there is seaweed, it’s a beach! The pools are huge! And the salt water pool is brilliant for swimming a few laps in a morning begins you start eating and drinking!

For people with children there is a fantastic kids club and water park on site! And lots of child friendly activities and good food.

To conclude, we will definitely return. We love this resort. It’s like heaven on earth! Thank you grand palladium!!

Stayed November 2015, traveled as a couple

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »