¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Beware Dynamic Airline

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Beware Dynamic Air. So I found a flight to PC for my daughter that sounded too good to be true. Yes, I know “if it sounds too good, etc”. I was excited and grabbed it. Now I am reading horror stories about this airline. They have inexpensive, direct flights to PC and Cancun. However they have a small fleet of older planes and frequently cancel flights at the last minute or change them to 3 am on a totally different day. Spent a long time on the phone today with Expedia and basically was told, “Rest assured that should there be changes initiated by the airline, you will be provided airline protection by them to ensure that you will reach the destination you have selected on the date or nearest date available for travel.” Speaking to another Expedia rep he said he’d be surprised if the airline is still around in December so I am not “rest assured”. Will likely have to cut my losses and book new flights with another airline. If you see a flight with Dynamic that sound too good to be true, it likely is!

Anne
        Keymaster

Update today. I heard from another forum that Dynamic cancelled all flights to/from Punta Cana & Mexico. Checked Dynamic and they still had my flights as scheduled ( even though they canceled all flights) Called Expedia and they were showing my flights as scheduled. I suggested they call Dynamic; that all flights are cancelled. Long story short they finally agreed to a refund in “8 weeks”. I filed a complaint with DOT as the refund should be issued in 10 days.

Anne
          Keymaster

I received my refund after many phone calls and getting my bank involved. Perseverance worked.

“If it sounds too good to be true it usually is”. Learned that lesson!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »