¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Booked for the P in PV!!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Pat
      Participant

Well it is always a  happy day when the first round of vacation planning is done and the trip is booked.  So excited to be returning to the amazing Palladium resorts and this time for the first time to visit the P in PV.  It will be a totally different vacation for us as we have just been going the two of us but this year it is  a big celebration with my in – laws celebrating 60 years of marriage and we will be a big family group celebrating with them.

You know me, I will be doing lots of reporting and getting back to you ( as long as there is internet ) even live this year on facebook.  I love the live feature!

We have looked at this resort a few times in the past couple of years because from Vancouver we can get direct flights etc and it is a bit less travel and the cost is also a bit less but we have always returned to the Mayan and  I am sure we will do so again. We are looking forward to the completion of the new adults only section there and going again next year.

So I will have lots of questions for those of you who have been to this Palladium …I will hope to connect with their guest services in advance as we do have a large group and we hope to be able to do a few special things together.  I know they will be able to give us the best suggestions for that.

The count down is on!!

Anne
        Keymaster

Yeah!!

It’s so exciting having a countdown.

You should contact Guest Services ahead to ask about a group dinner or 2. I know that in RM if you have a group greater than 10 you have to choose a set menu. Not sure if that’s the same in PV.

I’ll check on the policy for gold bands.

My daughter enjoyed PV and found the food to be very good.

Pat
          Participant

Thanks Anne,

You have not steered me wrong yet!  With all the great encouragement and info from the wonderful members of this site it has always made our vacations just so much better.  We are so thankful that people always want to share helpful tips  it truly makes a difference. I am always happy to share as well.

Thanks for checking on the gold band status for me….what a treat to finally get to that place, would love the ability to check out the entire resort and all it has to offer, not just for me but of course to share with others and for future planning.  We are booked in the main section as we have all ages.  Of course I would never turn down the adults only area…..love to quiet!

We will definately be interested in trying to do a dinner with the big group, think at this point knowing how the seating can be and also with people wanting different things for dinner we are going to plan to eat lunch as a group, not at one table but we figure the buffet should have space that we can sit close enough, then we can just let groups form for dinner based on what people want to eat and when and this may mean we end up eating with different combos which will be fund.  One special dinner together though would be really nice.

I am starting to look at the web cam now and wow….I think it is going to be really lovely.

Anne
            Keymaster

I sent an email on your behalf to get more info.

Blueskies
              Participant

How exciting ! I hope you enjoy this little Palladium gem as much as we did. I cant wait to see your live posts. We had so much fun with this feature on our last trip.

Anne
                Keymaster

Hi Pat,

I have confirmed with management that you or anyone who has had 8 visits or more will be able to get a gold bracelet.

Based on the size of your group, management is happy to arrange a dinner for all of you but prefers a set menu which will enable them to provide the best service. That can be arranged through Guest Services.

concierge.vallarta@palladiumhotelgroup.com

I will send you a management contact when it gets closer. She would like your name(s) & confirmation numbers.

Anne
                  Keymaster

Pat the resort has asked me for your confirmation number.

Also let mw know # in group and anything else you want them to know. You can private message me above or contact me through the Contact page (Contact US)

Contacts

loke
                    Participant

I just noticed Pat that you are booked. How exciting for such a special occasion. My daughter & I loved PV. Everything was so handy.  We always found the buffet had lots of empty tables so your group should be able to sit near each other even if it is not all at one table. We had a group of 40 at our son’s wedding & rather than trying to get everyone to agree where to dine or a set time as some did day trips, we just met at one of the lobbies later.  We never had a bad meal, we found the staff eager to please.  We hired a taxi at the airport, you pay & are given a receipt which you hand to the driver so only tip money on arrival. Front desk called a taxi for our departure.  There is a small sea water pool that would be really nice for anyone but especially kids who are snorkelling for the first time. We enjoyed the kayaks & my daughter used the paddleboards.  I can’t think of any tips right now but if you have a specific question I’ll keep checking.  Enjoy the countdown.

Viewing 7 reply threads
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Translate »