¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Booking dinner with the APP

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Here is a note from Rosa regarding the APP

Actually now with our new Palladium App any guest can acces to make dinner reservations among other useful information, the only restaurants that you have to reserve directly with guest relations are the Japanese “Sumptuori” and Fish and rice “Punta Emilia”.

Have in mind that reservations are subject to availability of spaces.

Best regards,

Rosa Rivero

Hospitality Manager

The App says you may book”for the same day before 13:00 hours (1pm)”.  There is conflicting info below from someone who said she booked 48 hours ahead.

App

Blueskies
        Participant

I will have to try this in March. It would be so handy if it works.

Anne
          Keymaster

Bob from RM:I was there 2 weeks ago and used the app several times it works really great

Anne
            Keymaster

Lori says: “I used the app in Riviera Maya…had to book 48 hours in advance. Could not book the day before or same day. They would leave a confirmation slip in an envelope at our room. On one occasion the slip did not have the correct reservation time. I booked for 6pm and it said 8:30pm, I showed the lobby staff the 6pm confirmation via the app on my phone and we ate at 6pm. I found the app to be convenient and easy to use.”

Anne
              Keymaster

I was just looking at the App and it can be used to book restaurants (except Punta Emilia & Sumptuori show table), book spa services, book activities such as tennis, Padel. You can download it and see activities on the App before you arrive but cannot book anything until you have a room number.https://unofficialpalladium.com/palladium-app/

Anne
                Keymaster

Felipe confirmed that they do have a % of tables set aside for Royal and Travel Club guests. All guests may use the App to book a la cartes based on availability or walk in to check availability.

Anne
                  Keymaster

Further clarification: Royal guests and TC guests may book directly through the App. All other guests may use the App “chat” feature to book.

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »