¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports CHIC Cabaret-Energetic Fun Evening – A MUST see

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Blueskies
      Participant

Energetic Fun Evening – A MUST see
        I have had the pleasure of seeing this show twice, once in December 2017 and most recently March 2018.

Words really don’t do this show justice. Here is a blurb I wrote after our first time, 3 months later I feel the same, if anything some parts of this amazing dinner show have improved.

“The Chic Cabaret is an energetic dinner show that is sure to be the highlight of your vacation at the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya or TRS Yucatan.”

This, our second time at Chic Cabaret, “What an amazing show ! There have been a few changes since our visit in December. You are no longer required to pre select you meal. Now you will be served a tiny portion of each offering. I loved this idea of tasting something you may not normally choose. Be sure to arrive at the TRS lobby around 7 pm and enjoy the pre show entertainment. Irving and Radio Zero perform on Monday’s and Friday’s before the cabaret. The theme song ( is no longer a part of the show. It would be nice if a replacement could be found. The crowd responded well to it previously and it added an energy that wasn’t quite there this time. If you have an opportunity to attend the CHIC CABARET, do. It is a MUST and is sure to be the highlight of your next visit.”

Some information for those who will be attending:

Guests Staying at TRS Yucatan, VIP and Travel Club Members of the appropriate levels have access included. Inquire with your butler for your reservation and menu choices.

All other guests staying at the Grand Palladium Colonial, Kantenah and White Sand Resorts can purchase tickets to the Chic Cabaret for $100 per person. Inquire with Guest Services or the Front Desk.

The menu is preset, you will enjoy a taster size portion of all offerings.

A reservation is required for all guests.

**Men must wear long pants, closed toed shoes are recommended but dress sandals will be accepted. (no flip flops )

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150812-d13484217-r568125215-Chic_Cabaret_Restaurant-Playa_del_Carmen_Yucatan_Peninsula.html#

Blueskies
        Participant

Thank you, Rosy, once again for your wonderful response to my latest review. I am sure I am not the only one who appreciates the time it takes for you to reply to each and every review.

Dear BlueSkiesnSand,

“Thank you for sharing your fantastic second experience in our “Chic Cabaret”.

We are so glad that we could surprise you again, with our new set menu and we trust that you also noticed the changes done in the performances, as we continue growing and perfecting this enchanting experience for all our visitors!

Your suggestion regarding the special theme song, has been transmitted to our entertainment Manager, to consider an alternative to this incredible part that added more fun to the whole evening.

We appreciate your recommendations to future spectators, we will be sure to create a fabulous experience for all who decide to attend our show.

Looking forward to amaze you again on your next visit!

Rosa Rivero
          Hospitality Manager

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g150812-d13484217-r568125215-Chic_Cabaret_Restaurant-Playa_del_Carmen_Yucatan_Peninsula.html#

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »