¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Church Service on Easter Sunday (Riviera Maya)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by smithers53152 smithers53152 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author
    smithers53152
    smithers53152
    Participant

Hola – heading to Grand Palladium Kantenah in late March and will be there on Easter Sunday. I saw on the official Palladium website that Catholic mass is every Sunday at 5pm. Does anyone know if this would be the same on Easter Sunday? Will they have more than one service that day?

Thanks in advance.

Jason

Anne
    Anne
    Keymaster

Hi Jason,welcome.

They have Mass on Easter Sunday and during Easter week (Good Friday,etc). Times can change based on the priest’s schedule.They usually let us know when it gets closer to the date. I was there at Christmas and Mass was at 11 am.

smithers53152
    smithers53152
    Participant

Anne, many thanks. We arrive the day before Easter and were looking to do the 9am Segway tour on Easter Sunday, but also want to attend Mass. Sounds like I need to wait before booking the tour.

Jason

Anne
    Anne
    Keymaster

I have been there on Easter in the past and it’s usually at 5pm but can change.

smithers53152
    smithers53152
    Participant

Good to know. I probably should make sure that the Segway company is even doing tours on Easter Sunday.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Jason

Anne
    Anne
    Keymaster

As they will have thousands of guests that week(though never feels crowded) I would assume they will have the tours that day.Not everyone celebrates Easter. Once I have the Mass schedule I’ll post.

Anne
    Anne
    Keymaster

I heard from Segway Tours today that yes they do have tours on Easter and you can book on line if you wish. I’ll check with the resort to see if they have an Easter Mass schedule yet.

smithers53152
    smithers53152
    Participant

Fantastic! Many thanks for looking into this, definitely will book this tour as soon as the Easter Mass schedule is available.
    Jason

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate »