¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Do not pass up this amazing resort! (GP Colonial)

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Posted by Chris & Sue. Gracias for sharing.

“Let me preempt this by saying, I am not one to write reviews but this resort deserves it.

My wife and I travel about 4 times a year and how this resort has not popped up on our radar is beyond me but I am so glad it did this time. I am sort of a stickler about resorts. I don’t ever expect too much so I don’t feel bad if it isn’t perfect – This one – perfect in every way. First and foremost, every inch of it is spotless. Staff is always cleaning 24/7. Not that you would want to, but you could literally lick the floors just about anywhere. Even the public bathrooms were spotless 24/7.

The food was outstanding. Not your every day buffets and the restaurants for dinner were amazing. No reservations needed for most which is the first time I have ever seen that. So nice to just show up when you want and not have to go through the hassle of making reservations for 7 days in advance the minute you get there.

The pools were also spotless.

And yes…..this resort has top shelf liquor in EVERY BAR. Something you would expect to have in a resort twice the price. Just don’t forget to ask for it when you place your order for your drinks of course.

The resort is laid out in a north to west fashion with what seemed to be at least 1/2 mile of beach front. The salt water pool that opens to the sea is beyond amazing. Snorkeling in a pool? Yes.

All I can say is if you want the experience of a lifetime at half the price of other fine resorts – look no further. We will be making the Grand Palladium Colonial our yearly visit. I am not even going to look at other resorts unless this one gets boring.

Koodos to the entire staff who smiles all day. They must be happy with their jobs because it definitely translates at the resort.

Room Tip: Best to check the resort map and put in your request for where you want to be.”

Anne
        Keymaster

Gracias, Chris& Sue,

It’s always fun hearing first timers’ impressions! Enjoyed your review.

Boatchick
          Participant

Looks like the Palladium Family is growing… Great TR.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »