¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Excellent kids club by Phillip Rourke

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Excellent review of kids club(s) Gracias Philip Rourke:There are 3 clubs for kids from the age of 1 year to 16-17 years.
        Baby club for children between 1 and 4 years old (located in the building in the mini club).
        Mini Club for children aged 4 to 11 y
        ears
        Black and white Club for 12 upwards.
        We only have experience on the Baby Club and Minim Club with our first experience being the Baby Club about four years ago. We found the staff excellent and they gave us a walkie talkie so we could be contacted quickly if need be.

Our second experience was with the mini club in Oct. 2013 and May 2014 and we have to say the service in the mini club surpassed our expectations. The staff are excellent, especially Carla, who really looked after our daughter while she was in there. The staff all make an effort to make a fuss of our daughter whenever they saw her outside of the mini club.
        The range of activities is excellent and keeps the kids busy all day. Activities include fun and games, eco tours around the hotel grounds, night time treasure hunt with torches, shows in the evening, taking the kids to lunch, taking the kids in the childrens pool, pizza making, quizes, etc.
        We really couldn’t sing the praises of the mini club enough and would say that there has been massive improvements over the last four years.
        If they have any questions then please tell them to PM me direct.

Anne
        Keymaster

Comments:Lynn Shallenberger I do not have kids…but being a former preschool teacher..I noticed how the staff engage the kids and how they care for them at lunch buffets and when they are taking them around the resort….What I have observed, the staff are amazing…and seem well trained when handeling those ” little crisis moments” that kids can have… Staff seem very well trained and Know kids well… Great Job..
          Unlike · Reply · 4 · September 22 at 10:50am
          Harriet Marels
          Harriet Marels We found the kids club and all of its staff to be amazing too! Karla was particularly amazing!! She made my daughters day every day! They work extremely hard and have a great way of communicating to all nationalities! The shows they do in the evening after less than 1 hours rehearsal are fabulous too. Much love and respect for the team! ?

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »