¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Fantastic as always

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Lindsay
      Participant

This was our 6th trip to the Grand Palladium in Riviera Maya. We stayed in a mayan suite in Kantenah. The room was great. We loved the double sinks. Plenty of room everywhere. The view was gorgeous. We were in building 36. On the map it’s the very last building on their property line. It wasn’t that bad of walk to the lobby or pool. I was worried about the new property going up next door and the noise but we never heard anything.

We ate at Chang Thai, El Dorado, Sumptuori, Portofino, and O’Pavao. I enjoyed all of the food at all of the restaurants. We ate at the buffet for breakfast every morning. I loved the fresh omelets. For lunch we ate at Punta Emilia. Highly recommend the chicken fajitas. Sooo good! We enjoyed the beach bbq too. The fresh grilled meats are great!

We mostly sat around the Colonial pool. It was windy when we were there so only sat by the beach in the mornings for an hour or so. We liked the Colonial pool for the lively atmosphere with the music and activities going on. Leonardo became our favorite poolside bartender. He was very attentive and fast.

We have made numerous friends with the employees since we’ve been here multiple times. We only go once a year for a week but they always remember you. Santiago in the Colonial lobby bar, Valentin & Maria at the Kantenah lobby bar. Our newest friend, Diego, at the Kantenah lobby bar. Everyone is so nice. It really feels like you’re home when you’re there. We miss them all already.

For people wondering about mosquito’s, none of us received any bites. We only saw 2 mosquito’s the whole time and they were in our bathroom. I’m assuming they came in via the door to the outdoor shower.

We have nothing bad to say. We can not wait to go back again and visit with all of our friends!

Anne
        Keymaster

Thanks for sharing Lyndsay and thanks for all the pictures you posted while there.

Blueskies
          Participant

Great trip review ! I loved seeing your pictures on facebook. I’m glad you never had any mosquito issues…bugs seem to love me and I always try to be careful.

Anne
            Keymaster

Response from management:

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »