Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      midtowngirl
      Participant

Southwest came out with their August schedule yesterday. Nothing under $500. And while I know you can get credit back if the price drops, you have to use it within a year of the original booking date, and I don’t see us flying twice this year.

So I guess we play the waiting game to see when the other airlines drop. With oil prices so low, is it too much to ask to find a nonstop for $400 or less in late August? We fly from BWI/PHL/IAD, whatever is cheapest.

I really don’t want to risk connecting flights…

Anne
        Keymaster

I agree with you. I have sat through many connecting flight nihtmares. Does Jet Blue fly out of there? My daughter and I both have gotten some decent flights through JB although I can’t get direct from where I live.

midtowngirl
          Participant

No JetBlue, not direct at least. BWI has Southwest and Delta. Dulles has United. PHL has Frontier and American. I have what feels like 8 million searches for various permutations of the third and fourth week of August.

Also we are waiting for Mark’s parents to confirm whether they are coming.

This is hard, family planning. Used to be we just booked and went 🙂

Anne
            Keymaster

Good luck! How exciting.It would be great if the grandparents can go and give you and Mark some alone time

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »