Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      aramos0714
      Participant

Hi everyone,
        Please explain to me the meaning of the passes in Jamaica, I was informed that the hotels are sister hotel, in that is the case I don’t understand the meaning of “passes”

Thank you

Blueskies
        Participant

Are you referring to the day or evening passes ? If so those are used, for example, if you or a friend are staying else where and want to visit for the day/evening. If referring to the TC “world pass” I do not know but will try find someone who can help,

aramos0714
          Participant

Thank you Blueskies.. Yes I was referring to day or evening passes. I thought they were necessary in order to visit the sister hotel GP Lady Hamilton or vice verse.

Thank you you have a wonderful day.

Blueskies
            Participant

The Palladium resorts are all very nice that way. You can stay at one and use all of the sister resorts with the exception of the Royal Suites. Some hotel chains do not allow for this.

IvandoRefe
              Participant

Hello the “pases” or day pass is like a ticket to other person can enjoy the resort for one day. that day pass doesn’t include the room and the a la carte restaurants,the day pass only included the buffets, bars,pools and towels and its have a timetable (schedule)

aramos0714
                Participant

Thank you IvandoRefe and Blueskies.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • The forum ‘Palladium Travel Club’ is closed to new topics and replies.
              Translate »