¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Great Article,"I worked at an AI"

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Posted by Ricardo, POP Manager

I worked at an AI

Anne
        Keymaster

I have great respect for the Palladium staff. Ricardo must have  an extremely hard job keeping us all “entertained”.

My daughter worked for Palladium in Ibiza for 2 Summers. She worked the front desk at both Palladium Palace and Ushuai and worked in the Fiesta wedding maketing dept. She did not do this for the money as it cost (me) money for her to work there based on flights,etc.  She did it for the experience. She made some life long friends. She had experiences with clients that sometimes made her cry (and call her mother). She had other experiences that she will never forget (like when Spain won the world cup). She had to work til midnight and then go back at 8am. She said, “Mom working here is not the same as vacationing here. I did not sleep all night with all the people partying.”

I think being a “POP” person must be hard; “playing’ all day, smiling all day and barely stopping.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »