¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Great K ids Club(s)

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Harriet says,

“I just want to say …. The Kids club team are AMAZING!!!! They all work so hard. We have just got in from another great show that they have put on with the kids! They always have a smile on their faces and welcome you and the children into their hearts whilst in the resort. The children really do love them ????

Lee Russell
        Lee Russell They are amazing ??

Peter Gittinger Although I have never traveled with children, I have always noted how well the animation team works with children.

Donna Wassing It’s almost embarrassing how my granddaughter is arguing with us to go to mini club every day rather than spend time with us – she will even bargain with us very loudly to get her way about it!!

Donna Wassing (PV) Yup you got it – but I’m not letting her know she’s winnin
        Robyn Geist I never travelled with a child that stayed in the kids club, my daughter was afraid to let him with strangers. But they always look very well taken care of and happy.

Lee Russell They are amazing that’s all I can say

Donna Wassing
        Donna Wassing It truly has been incredible this trip (PV) – we never thought she would love them this much – as long as she doesn’t realize we love it too!

Philip Rourke Kids club rocks. Is Karla still there. Please say yes as our daughter loves her.

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »