¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Hi "My name is Vivian"

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

“Hi my name is Vivian and I have a Palladium addiction. I will be retuning to my heaven in 2 weeks. Ii just got back 3 weeks ago. I am pretty sure there needs to be a support group established for this problem I have ❤❤❤haha”

Anne
        Keymaster

Anne: We are your support group!!! Come to us for therapy anytime!! Are you bringing kids? Happy for you!!!

Vivian Backmann I am 🙂 my two middle daughters are on spring break when we go. One was just there with me 3 weeks ago haha. I am literally at the resort more than I am my cabin that is 2 hours from my house ?

Anne Adams I remember you were in that gorgeous Ambassador Suite. Lucky girls.
          Peter Gittinger Vivian, that’s not a problem. You are embracing your passion. Keep up the good work!

Joan Dervin Lucky you! Can’t wait to go back for our 12th trip!

Vivian Backmann I literally have lost count ? I think at a certain point I’m secretly embarrassed at how times I’ve been there
          Jackie Lynn I think we are all addicted to paradise. Love it here.

Jackie Lynn Vivian that is so funny, I feel just the same when people see our gold band they ask how many times we have been, I now say I have lost count.?

Anne Adams Yup I lost count a long time ago.

Rhonda Kasowski I heard that this incurable illness and the only way to curb it is to go multiple times a year.

Vivian Backmann Its true! But then when you get back it kicks in again. Yep… the struggle is real :
          Brenda Wegert Hi Vivian my name is Brenda. I was clean for 15 days before I fell of the wagon and booked our next trip. We returned on the 12 and I booked yesterday. Only 249 days left…I hope you have a fantasitc time !

Vivian Backmann OMG Brenda you make me giggle. I was literally back for 3 weeks and booked for 2 weeks from now. I don’t have any “addictions” in life but I am certain this could be classified as one at this point. I see pictures of my favorite place and I literally can’t not participate. 🙂

Anne Adams I know the feeling so well. LOL

Anne
          Keymaster

Two sleeps

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »