Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      loke
      Participant

We had a great tour called Alpine Christmas Markets in Germany, Austria and Switzerland then London. Weather was very mild so travelling was smooth. Met some wonderful new friends. We felt safe, security was quite evident in Munich and London’s Hyde Park. Thanks Anne for posting our pictures, we had wifi on the bus so tried to send emails while riding, but it occasionally failed. I wish you a wonderful trip to the GP.

Blueskies
        Participant

I loved seeing all of the beautiful pictures. Is this a trip /tour you would recommend ? It really looks lovely nearing the Christmas season.

Anne
          Keymaster

Glad you’re home safely.Thanks for all the great pics. Sounded like a beautiful trip.

loke
            Participant

Yes Brenda. We thoroughly enjoy the tours we have done with Insight Vacations, The guides are fantastic & the drivers always make us feel safe. We meet people from all over but it seems the greatest number are Australians.

Kern
                Participant

Welcome home, Louise! I enjoyed your photos, and am glad you had such a wonderful trip! Ken is German, and we’ve stopped in Munich on the plane on the way to Greece a couple of times, but haven’t had the opportunity to spend time there. Hoping to do so one of these years.
                  Hope you get to the Palladium soon!

Viewing 3 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »