The hotel management would like to thank you for having followed the instructions and information of the advisory of hurricane Irma in the past two days.
The storm already passed through our part of the island and is leaving the country. Our staff is working to get back to normal as soon as possible. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you still might have. Please note that the mayor part of our employees are travelling to the hotel and are still not able to reach their positions.
• Today will be offered a minimum room maid services
• The room service service will be re-established at 17:00h
• The beach is still closed by government recommendations
• Restaurants near the beach will not be opened today as a precaution
· The pools and swim-up bars will gradually open along the day
We hope that you will keep on enjoying your vacation with us and in case of need of any information please contact our Guest Service desks or butlers.
Thank you for your understanding.
Bávaro 2772, 2702, 2745 y 2746
Punta Cana 3825, 3844
Palace, 3822, 3810
Royal 3708 y 3710
With best regards
This topic was modified 5 months, 3 weeks ago by Anne.