Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Joan sent us pics of the new furniture in the Colonial lobby

Anne
        Keymaster

Daughter arrived! Ciearra Arrived at 9ish last evening. It didn’t take her and her friend long to change and head to the disco!

Anne
          Keymaster

Joan reports:Half way through our vacation. The weather has co-operated! Our friends arrived yesterday.
            We ate at Portofino on Saturday night. As usual, we ordered the Arrabiata sauce for pasta, as always nice and spicy. As it should be. We were quite disappointed that it really lacked heat and was actually bland.
            Last night it was El Dorado, and everyone enjoyed their filets. Of course we are enjoying our cocktails and wine. Tonight we are meeting our daughters at the Brazilian. The girls, what little we have seen of them seem to be enjoying themselves. No sunburns yet!
            I ran into Anameli yesterday in Tikal. So good to see her, she always has taken such. good care of us. I have not seen Landy at the Gran Azul, but maybe just miss her as I am passing.
            As usual, the staff cannot do enough for the guests. Everyone is having a fine time!
            More later.

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Translate »