¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports My Heart Belong to the Riviera Maya

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Karen H

My heart belongs to the Riviera Maya?”

5 * Reviewed October 1, 2016 via mobile
        As I’ve been to the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya (Kantenah, Riviera and Royal Suites sections) nine times in total and have already made a few detailed TA reviews, this one is solely for the management to read and pass along to their absolutely astounding staff.

There is a great staff recognition program that from what I understand, the more times staff members are named in TA reviews, the higher level award they receive, so here goes!

First off, I’d like to say that Cristina N. from the Royal reception totally took us by surprise on our way home. While checking in for our flight home at the airport, I felt a tap on my shoulder. When I turned to see who it was, there stood Cristina with her baby in her arms. She joked that she had followed us to the airport because she hadn’t been able to see us off from the resort. She gave us big hugs and a great smile. She was on her vacation catching a flight to see her family. Never have I been anywhere that the staff has hunted me down on their own vacation simply to say goodbye and thanks for visiting!

As for the rest of the folks there, you are all amazing and if I knew all of your names they too would be on my list. The following people have made my vacations over the last nine visits the reason we keep returning:

Fernanda (Colonial beach bar waitress)
        Jacinto Cauich (El Rinconcito pool)
        Israel Montoya (Royal shuttle driver)
        Ivon Rojas (Punta Emilia)
        Maria (Kantenah lobby waitress)
        Cristina N. (Royal reception)
        Paola (Royal reception)
        Lucy (Royal lobby waitress)
        Antonio-Abuelo (Royal lobby bartender)
        Yadim (student serving Royal lobby&pool)
        Memo (POP)
        Martha (Gran Azul lunch waitress)
        Filiberto (White Sand lobby bartender)
        Roman (White Sand lobby bartender)
        Marcos (La Terazza bartender)
        Jesus (La Terazza waiter)
        Valentin (Kantenah lobby bartender)
        Diego (Kantenah lobby bartender)
        Rodrigo (La Jarra bartender)
        Irvin (La Jarra bartender)
        Celso (Kabah buffet waiter)
        Rosa E. (Colonial lobby bar waitress)

Management, you should be so proud of your staff, they are truly amazing! As I always say, “there are palm trees, beaches and pools all over, it’s the people that keep me coming back to Palladium!”

Thank you, gracias and merci to all of you, I hope I will be lucky enough to return to my Mayan home next year, I miss each and every one of you already… and I’ve only been home for a week!!!
        Stayed September 2016, traveled as a couple

Anne
        Keymaster

From Management:

Karen H,

Thank you for your wonderful review about your last stay at Grand Palladium Kantenah Resort&Spa about your ninth vacation here with us.

Your heart belongs to de Riviera Maya and our heart belongs to you. It is a pleasure to read that you remember several members of the Palladium family. We will let them know about your kind words.

You always will be welcome to your second home in the Mayan Riviera and we hope to see you again soon for your tenth visit.

Kind Regards,

Jesús Quintáns
          F&B Assistant Manager

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »