¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum New TRS Yucatan Restaurants

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Blueskies
      Participant

I am so excited to try the new offerings when the TRS Yucatan re opens.

The restaurants Capricho, El Gaucho, La Bohème, Cabaret Dinner and Helios Beach Club.

I see there is no mention of “El Jardin” so I am guessing it has been replaced by one of the others, it will be missed.

The name of the renovated buffet formerly know as “Kabah” will be “La Dalia”.

So much to check out on our next visit. Anyone else looking forward to the improvements ?

Anne
        Keymaster

Can’t wait.

Blueskies
            Participant

When are you planning your next visit, Anne ?

loke
            Participant

I can’t wait either.   We have not been to the GP since 2014 & anxiously awaiting our 10th visit in 2017.   We will miss El Jardin too but looking forward to new adventures. With all the changes we will feel like newbies!  Also anxious to see many of the staff who we have got to know so well.

Blueskies
                Participant

It’s kind of fun going to a place that is so familiar and being able to experience new things. The Palladium does a great job of keeping things fresh..

Anne
                Keymaster

Loke I heard they are moving some of the best known staff to the Royal so with your gold bracelet you should be able to visit.

Anne
                  Keymaster

Will let you guys know as soon as I book something.

Viewing 4 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »