¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Off to P Puerto Vallarta

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Donna posted:

So we are a little more than 48 hours away from getting on our plane to Puerto Vallarta – I’m excited more than usual because we are trying somewhere new. I’m also a little nervous – starting over with learning the lay of the land airport customs and timeshare sharks etc. So…
        Reminders please – things I better not forget. I bought new sunscreen to add to our eco friendly stuff we have, I got a nice reminder from our friend Peter to bring powerbars, do we need bug repellant – I usually just use my bounce sheet trick but if they are bad I better be prepared – what else?? Thanks!Gr

Anne
        Keymaster

Bring one dollar notes to tip the excellent staff 🙂

Donna Wassing
          Donna Wassing Thanks for the reminder – I need to get more 1s – I have 5s and 10’s but I need more than the 10 $1US bills I managed to squeeze out of my bank loll

Niall Kenny
          Niall Kenny Donna Wassing if you can’t the bell boys and bar tenders carry ones but they sometimes don’t have any left.

Cape Cod Ann
          Marianne Collier Moreau
          Marianne Collier Moreau water shoes…I stepped on an urchin the first day, and spent the next 4 in agony…with a room on the 3rd floor, so many stairs at that resort.

Donna Wassing
          Donna Wassing Ah yes thanks! Those will be in the bag for sure!

If you like Clamato juice, maybe ask the flight attendant if you can get some to take with you. The stuff at the resort is no bueno ☹️

Cape Cod Anne
          Cape Cod Anne Have a wonderful trip! I understand your ambivalence about trying a “new resort”. Are you in the Royal Suites or the other side?

Carolyn Treney
          Carolyn Treney We were just there a month ago and didn’t need bug spray at all. We always bring our travel coffee mugs and have our drinks made in them – they stay cold longer and less refills (unless you are staying on the Royal side and then Marisol never lets your drink go empty), sunset at the Mexican restaurant was beautiful, ribs and more was great food but make an early reservation or they might run out of filet

Cape Cod Anne
          Cape Cod Anne Daughter loved the guacamole there!

Anne
          Keymaster

Lisa says: The airport in PV is a breeze. Just keep walking when you get through customs and the sharks won’t “bite” HA HA. The resort it not big so it won’t take time to get accustom to it. Please feel free to look at my pics. I have been 4 times and enjoyed every second. The resort is a way from being in PV – and it is certainly worth a day trip in there to explore – beautiful place. As well you can visit Bucerias (my favourite) or Sayulita. ENJOY

Anne
            Keymaster

Brenda

Have a great trip Donna. I would bring bug spray, dusk seemed to be the worst. Those pesky little biters can be a pain !

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »