¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Palladium Hotel Group Webcome Package Included Transfer

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Blueskies
      Participant

I know many are wondering more about the transfer provided by PHG when booking on their website. I received this information. Thank you Zaira Vazquez.

With your booking confirmed through our official website http://www.palladiumhotelgroup.com and CallCenter department, now your transfer airport-hotel/hotel-airport is free of charge. This promotion includes shuttle service (shared transportation) provided by the external company HOTELBEDS. Please notice, the transfer reservation must be confirmed at least 72h in advance.

To request HOTELBEDS the transfer reservation, please provide us the following details:

Guest name:
        Email address:
        Palladium booking reference:
        Hotel name
        Arrival flight number:
        Arrival date:
        Arrival time:
        Departure flight number:
        Departure date:
        Departure time:
        Number of passengers:
        Airport:

In case of any change or cancellation request, please contact directly HOTELBEDS with your transfer confirmation number at hand, through the phone number +34 971 178 728. Opening hours are Monday-Friday from 09:00 to 20:00 (GMT +1). Attention in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Portuguese. Saturday from 9:00 to 14:00 h. (GMT +1). Attention in English and Spanish. Local time in Spain.

ü Applications will be accept only 72 hours before the time of service.
        ü Exclusive for bookings on the official website.
        ü For incidents at the airport or destination call (52) 998 881 7524 or via email: headoffice@hotelopia.com

Anne
        Keymaster

Very cool feature B.You are awesome!

Kern
          Participant

Thanks, Blueskies!!!!!!!! Perhaps we will opt to try it when we return in April. My husband thinks we should, and I’m a bit worried about how long we’ll have to wait at the airport before heading out for the various hotels along the route. I don’t mind using a shared shuttle, but just don’t want to have to wait over an hour to leave the airport once we secure our luggage, etc.

Who do we email our information to in order to book it? Directly to Zaira? If she could provide us with the correct email address, that would be very helpful. Thank you!!

Blueskies
            Participant

We are going to try this on our next visit, sometimes the only way to know is to try it out. Cancun airport is busy, I cant imagine it taking too long and who knows they may just load you up and be on their/your way.

Kern
              Participant

We hope to try it, too!

Blueskies
                Participant

Kern, I sent my question regarding the transfer to Zaira as she was the one handling our booking. I am sure she would help you. I simply asked for details regarding the included transfer. Here is her email address Zaira Vazquez / callcenter3.america@palladiumhotelgroup.com

Kern
                  Participant

Thanks so much for Zaira’s email contact. I’ll make an inquiry. Palladium dreaming on a stormy night. Cape Cod was just upgraded to blizzard conditions! Enough of winter!
                    Love the new website!!!!!!!

Kern
                    Participant

I wanted to report that I heard back promptly from Zaira (thanks Blueskies!), and she gave me the list of information to fill out in order to sign up for the included transfer. We figure we’ll try it out this year in April. We’re so excited for our 11th Palladium vacation! Fingers crossed that it’s a good transfer service and that it doesn’t take too long to get to the resort.

Blueskies
                      Participant

I look forward to hearing your thoughts once you return as we wont be going until late fall. I’m happy you heard back. The Palladium is very good with customer service.

Kern
                        Participant

Just wanted to report that I received our transportation vouchers for the included transfer w/ Hotelbeds. On the voucher it noted:
                          *maximum client waiting time, 60 minutes
                          *maximum waiting time for drivers in international arrivals 90 minutes

Hopefully we won’t have to wait too long. Would love to hear from others who have used this service. Thanks!

Blueskies
                          Participant

Thanks for the update. I think of this way, it cant be worse than the big bus we have used in the past when using vacation packages.

Kern
                            Participant

Exactly. We have done that in the past with Apple Vacation packages. Hopefully there won’t be too much waiting around at the airport. We don’t mind making a few stops along the way. Happy weekend!

joan
                              Participant

The Travel Club uses Hotelbeds for transfers in the MR. We have always been impressed with the service. The drivers have always been waiting for us. Vehicles are comfortable, well kempt. Never any complaints.

Viewing 12 reply threads
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                            Translate »