¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Paradise by Kay UK

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

We travelled mid August, family of four. I was totally overwhelmed as staff recognised my family. We felt we had stepped right into paradise.

Check in was quick and our room requests was honoured. Our room was absolutely spotless and our maid was lovely. We was in villa 4 which is sort of in the middle of lobby and pool area.

Food was lovely, the updated buffets are amazing, our favourite restaurant has to be El Dorado, Jose made my son’s birthday so special and I can’t thank Jose and his lovely staff enough for a special evening.

Totally fell in love with the beach bars, morning stroll having coffee at Punta Emilia is breathtaking. So many things to do during the day, it is non stop if you want it to be but if you want to relax then you can.

Evening entertainment, wow where on earth do I start…. various bars and lobby bars with live music also there are two evening shows at staggered times. I have to say Santiago, Valentin, Francesco and Lovely Rosa totally rocked the Colonial bar every single evening, they have the banter and the best customer service I have ever experienced and made everyone join in ., fantastic.

Pools and beach are gorgeous, we was really lucky with the seaweed only had 2 bad days.

We went to xel-ha for the day and loved it, a lot of extras to pay for so beware to ask your rep first to avoid disappointment. We bought the memory stick of pictures from there, good value, however it slipped out of my partners pocket in the taxi. We went to reception and they was brilliant, they called the taxi service but couldn’t find the driver so they called xel-ha and as we still had the serial numbers they emailed our pictures direct to us, how’s that for excellent customer service? Reception staff again excelled as when we arrived at the airport, I realised i had left my purse on a chair in the lobby, they found it and when a rep from the airport called them they sent it immediately by taxi.

Would we return to the Palladium? In a heartbeat!!!!
        Kay

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »