Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Gracias Hannah

In response to our lovely Anne Adams’ post I thought I would write a review of the booking process and the service received since booking.
        We are from the UK and were initially going to book our holiday through Thomas Cook. Very glad we didn’t. After some research it was evident that the deal direct with the hotel was of much better value so we booked on the Palladium website. It’s our anniversary when we are there and I noted this in the booking notes.

Within a day of booking I have received the most amazing service from Elsa who I have exchanged many emails and phonecalls with since. She has helped me to arrange a very special surprise dinner for my partner to celebrate both his birthday which was last week (but celebrating at the hotel when we are there) and also our anniversary. I would also add that Elsa asked when Matt’s birthday was and also took his email – on his birthday she emailed him with a beautiful email and online card. How fantastic is that!!!

I am now also speaking with Beatriz who has also got in contact with me about our stay. She is also really really lovely!

To me this is ‘above and beyond’ service and we haven’t even arrived yet! All this has made me even more excited than I already am.
        My tip would be to book direct with the hotel as you also get transfers included and a fruit bowl as a thank you.
        Buenos día!!

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »