¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Puerto Vallarta 12-2016

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      mexicobound
      Participant

Oh dear – these trips seem to be getting away from me.  I know how I love to read these reports, so better late then never!

My husband and I (travel club members) traveled for our first visit to Palladium Puerto Vallarta December 2-9.  We opted to stay in a master suite (thanks Peter for the recommendation of room type) and we were in building one on the Vallarta side.  That being said, we did have full access to the Royal amenities due to our membership level.

We had a wonderful time at this resort and will definitely put it on our “rotation” of Palladium properties.  My husband works out of town so for us this was a sit back, relax, and enjoy the moment vacation.  I will say that the only ala carte we went to was the Mexican restaurant and the food and service was good.  Our favorite place to eat, however, was the Punta Mita on the royal side.

We did one off site adventure and it was awesome.  We went with 4 other couples to Sayulita – rented a taxi for a few hours.  This was so much fun – our driver spoke very good engish and yet was there to interpret for those of us (me) that couldn’t understand spanish.  Our first stop was to another town a bit further than Sayulita and we shopped for about an hour.  Went to Sayulita and had lunch and then shopped/walked around for another hour or two.  This beach was so much fun (busy) to see the surfers just waiting for their waves.

The travel club staff at this resort are awesome – although I do find this at all of the Palladiums.  The first 2 days were overcast, but so much warmer than home so we weren’t disappointed.  Yes, there are more steps to this resort but it was good exercise.  The spa was awesome – we had 2 massages for our week.

Totally relaxing and amazing week!

Anne
        Keymaster

Thanks for a great report!  My daughter also loved Sayulita.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      Translate »