¡Bienvenidos! Forums Palladium Travel Club Punta Cana newbie

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      springer727
      Participant

We have been travel club members since May 15 and have traveled to Mexico 3x. this summer we want to try PC. Our membership is suite level so I’m hoping to get some help with this.
        What part of the resort is best, closest to club beach access, prettiest views, etc. What are some of the must do things there also? Any help is much appreciated.

Panzita
        Participant

Welcome to the Travle Club…we have enjoyed our membership since joining in Punta Cana in 2011. We have visited Punta Cana 6 times, amd absolutely love the resort.

The members’ lounge is located on the beach next to Arricife beach buffet. See the map at this link:

https://unofficialpalladium.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/GP-Dominican-Rebublic.jpg

If you have a junior level membership, I would suggest the junior deluxe in Bavaro. They are located in the new buildings…17, 18, and 19. There are two buildings labeled 19…the one closest to the sea has only Ambassador Suites and swim up junior suites, which you may not have access to. While we have never stayed in the deluxe junior suites, the TC manager told me that they are an excellent option. There are also junior suites and master junior suites which are also very nice…my son stayed in a master junior suite last year and was quite comfortable.

When making your reservation, request a room closest to the members lounge. While not guaranteed, TC members get priority room assignation. If you have other questions, please feel free to ask.

Viewing 1 reply thread
      • The forum ‘Palladium Travel Club’ is closed to new topics and replies.
      Translate »