¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Questions re upcoming trip to Palladium Vallarta

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Pat
      Participant

Hoping you can help me with two big questions that have come to me as we prepare for our big family vacation in September!

Flip flops for men in the restaurants ….  I am talking about nice leather type flip flops not beach ones. My husband has had no problem wearing sandals at the restaurants in RM but wondered if the nice flip flops for men will be acceptable. Women certainly are able to wear nicer flip flops.

The other important question is adapters. We have taken all our devices etc to the RM without needing any plug adapters .., we are from Canada… read a review the other day and a woman from Canada wrote that she needed a plug adapter to charge her devices and did not bring that. Want to be sure we have adapters if we need them… can anyone who has been lately comment on these questions. I take my reading material on my iPad so would be lost with out it.

thanks!!

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Pat,

They have relaxed the men’s dress code and I think nice flip-flops should be OK.

The Palladium PV side needs adapters. Here is the blurb from our FAQs:

“The electricity is 110 volts. The Royal Suite outlets accept the standard three prong plugs used in USA and Canada. An extension cord or small power bar is recommended to make it easier to charge multiple devices. You will need an adapter for the Puerto Vallarta section.”

You must be getting excited!

Pat
            Participant

We are starting to get very excited!  I really am looking forward to exploring another Palladium resort as well and sending you all lots of pictures, videos ( if possible ) and info.

It should be interesting to see how all our different age groups like the resort and what will stand out as good and what they may suggest could make it even better.  I know the Palladium always is looking for this valuable feedback and this has always impressed us.  They listen to the guests and care about their experience.

My one son loves his flip flops, he does have nice ones but he will have shoes as well so worse comes to worse and they say no he can always wear the shoes just for dinner.

There seems to possible be a nicer standard for dress listed at this resort, we have always been able to wear cover ups and bathing suits ( if they are dry ) into all the buffets and my husband has never had an issue wearing a bathing suit with a no sleeve t shirt either but the dress code for the inside buffets say no to this….thinking if my cover up looks like a dress it will pass and it may mean bringing t shirts with sleeves for the men and an extra pair of shorts to go to lunch in.  Kinda odd though…I  can understand no wet suits but don’t see why the cover up etc is not ok at the inside buffets during the day.

have to read it again, maybe this is only for dinner and that makes sense.

Anne
            Keymaster

I believe all Palladiums prohibit men wearing sleeveless tank top type shirts in the restaurants.

Anne
              Keymaster

Pat is counting down…….

Anne
                Keymaster

Happy birthday to Pat who is counting down!

Anne
                  Keymaster

A few more days

Viewing 5 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »