Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      loke
      Participant

I printed the new map & trying to reorientate myself.  It appears the crocodile enclosure near WS is gone?  Also will one be able to walk from the salt water pool to Poseidon Beach (Punta Emelia) since this area is for Royal guests only or how do they keep the salt water pool closed to other guests? It appears Helios is open until 11pm & since we will have such a late arrival I am wondering if Helios has a buffet for dinner along with a menu. We only want a light meal due to the late hour so a buffet might meet our needs. A second option is room service but we will likely be excited to go out vs staying in.

Anne
        Keymaster

Hi Louse,

When we were there over Christmas there was a barrier between the salt water pool & Poseidon. It looked temporary to me but not sure. It made the walk to the beach bar much farther so we jut jumped on a cart. (we became lazy)  They will probably have signage on the path to the salt water pool.

The Helios schedule is not yet “regular” nor it the “offerings; (Sometimes just a la carte sometimes some tasting stations) so I wouldn’t depend on that for a late dinner. Maybe the beach bar? We really enjoyed lunch at the beach bar one day.

loke
          Participant

Thanks.  Do you mean the beach bar at Colonial?  That would be handy if we get delayed any further.

Anne
            Keymaster

Yes I’d go toColonial. If you have gold bands you should be able to get room service 24/7.

Blueskies
              Participant

Regarding the room service, it is room category based not bracelet color. Only TRS and Ambassador /Master Suites get the 24 hour room service.

Anne
                Keymaster

So it’s the beach bar or sports bar if it’s still open when you arrive.

Viewing 5 reply threads
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Translate »