This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  lionking 1 year, 7 months ago.

• Author

lionking
    Participant

Hi…..we are staying at royal suites Punta Cana on 14th may for two weeks and really looking forward to it. Unfortunately I have read that the lobby is being renovated. Does any one know the extent of this. Was looking forward to using the lobby bar and will be upset if it’s all closed. Thanks for any info

Anne
    Anne
    Keymaster

Welcome Lion King!

Based on the note on their website it should be completed by the 6/30

Palladium Hotel Group  http://www.palladiumhotelgroup.com/en/punta-cana/the-royal-suites-turquesa-by-palladium/coming-soon-punta-cana/

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by Anne Anne.

lionking
    Participant

The 30th of June 30/06/16 Anne we go on 14/5/16

lionking
    Participant

I just wondered if any one knew what these renovations where and if it ment the RST lobby bar is closed while it’s going on?

Anne
    Anne
    Keymaster

I’ll send an email

lionking
    Participant

Thank you

Anne
    Anne
    Keymaster

Lobby will not close:

Hola Anne. No the lobby will only change the generators for Air Conditioning. For 15 days no A C at all while the first part is changed.
    The reception will be relocated within the same lobby and the same with the bar the last 15 days
    All services will be available. Even the lobby with the limitations just explained.

lionking
    Participant

Thanks for that Anne. Can’t wait to go now

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate »