¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Rest & relaxation @ the Colonial

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Thank you to Judy for this report

I am just back from a 2 week break at the Grand Palladium resort. We stayed at the Colonial, we had a fantastic time from start to finish. The food choice at the buffet restaurants was amazing with plenty of choice even for a non meat eater like me and the Al la Carte restaurants were excellent for a change, our favourite being the Japanese. The Grounds are well kept. The whole resort is spotless, today as we were leaving we observed the walk ways being scrubbed. The train is fabulous to get around the hotel lobbies. There is Non stop entertainment no matter what age. All the POP ( People of Palladuim) worked hard from 10am until late into the evening, with the best entertainment I have seen in a hotel. We took part in Aqua-size in the pool. Zumba on the beach. Bingo when the heavens opened.
        We loved the wildlife and a highlight was the baby turtles and the lovely way that the wildlife is treated. The pools are amazing, we spent most of our time on the beach, but popped into the pool to swim to the pool bar for a choice of cocktails.
        The staff could not be more courteous and helpful. We stayed in room 1724 and Maria our maid was wonderful, our room was spotless and she made us lovely towel arrangements of various creatures( swan, pair of swans, dog, rabbit, crocodile, hippo and a doll)
        I plan on returning in 2017 with my Grandchildren, it certainly is a resort for all ages

Since showing my daughter in law the small chapel and weddings that we loved watching my future daughter in law is now looking into getting married in Mexico

Thank you everybody for making our holiday fantastic

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »