¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Returning guests benefits for RM?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      vacationtime
      Participant

I apologize if this is posted somewhere.  I did look around and did a forum search.  What are the levels with benefits for returning/repeat guests at Riviera Maya?  Thank you.

Anne
        Keymaster

Hello Vacation time and welome. We have tried to publicize everything that is “official” Repeat guest benefits are not”official”although there are some rough guidelines. Is this your 2nd trip or more?

A guest who has been there 2-3 times may get an upgrade if available, may get a fruit basket. There are no guarantees on an upgrade.

A guest who has been there 4+ times may get the above in addition to 3 a la carte reservations if they choose.

Guests who have been 8 or more times (RM), 10 or more times (PC) may get a gold bracelet which entitles them to unlimited a la carte reservations and access to El Jardin. They also have the spa fee waived. Gold bracelets are at managment’s discretion.

None of these are cast in stone and there may be additional amenities such as flowers, champagne,etc for an anniversary or other special occasion. Guests may also order special amenities for a cost

Amenities

Anne
          Keymaster

PS No apologies necessary! We are happy to answer questions

vacationtime
            Participant

Thank you, Anne.   I figured they would not be set in stone but just wanted to have an idea of things they sometimes do.  This would be our 2nd visit.

Anne
              Keymaster

When are you going? Yo can  send a building/floor request a week or less before arrival. Let us know if you need additinal help.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »