¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Riviera Maya – what day do the following events usually occur?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      smithers53152
      Participant

Hello – we are heading to Grand Palladium Riviera Maya at the end of March and might venture off the resort a few times throughout the week, but don’t want to miss some of the festivities that happen weekly. Please let me know when the following activities are currently occurring (my best guess based on some quick research is shown in parenthesis):

1. White Party (Monday 8pm)

2. Beach Paella Party (Sunday 1pm)

3. Beach BBQ Dinner (Wednesday or Friday?)

4. ??? (Am I missing anything?)

Thanks in advance.

Jason

Anne
        Keymaster

1) Monday 10:30 pm

2) Sunday noon

3) Wed or Friday 7 pm subject to change

4) Foam party Thurs. 4 pm

Lots of special events. Check bulletin boards & schedule given out a check in

Activities

Bikini party

Blueskies
          Participant

The Children of the 80’s Party replaces the Bikini Party held in the Riviera Lobby at 11pm.
            null

Also if you haven’t already read Annes trip report check out part 5 there is alot of info regarding entertainment around the resort. Here is a link to it. TR part 5 Entertainment and New Stuff

Anne
            Keymaster

For those with kids be sure and book the Breakfast with Raggs at 9 am onWed or teen dinner at 7 pm on Wed.

Anne
              Keymaster

Bingo is fun. 3pm at the Colonial beach bar.I won a T shirt.

smithers53152
                Participant

Anne and Blueskies, many thanks for the great info. Didn’t know anything about the foam party, sounds interesting…

Jason

Anne
                  Keymaster

People were having a great time at the foam party. They had live music on the beach and give out drinks in coconuts. Had to wait in line for those but  great for photo ops

coconut drinks

Anne
                    Keymaster

I always wanted to do the kitchen tour. I think it’s at 11:30 on Weds. Closed toe shoes and long pants required. When I tried to go there was a 5 person minimum and it was cancelled as 5 people didn’t show. Not sure if that’s still the case.

Anne
                      Keymaster

Saturday night Fiesta behind the Royal theater. Mariachi music.

Kern
                        Participant

I’d love more information about the Saturday night Fiesta.  Ken loves a mariachi band!  Do you know what time the fiesta begins?

Anne
                          Keymaster

Susan,  All I remember is that every Saturday night I have been there I wander over to the Riviera terrace (outside) and they have a mariachi band and some other Fiesta themed things going on. Not sure of the time.Probably 9-ish (before the show) I’ll see if I can find some pics.

smithers53152
                            Participant

This is excellent information, thank you all! My wife is a director of catering operations and would love the kitchen tour if there are enough people to make it happen.

Just to make sure – would you consider any of these events (or any other official events that may happen) to be kid-inappropriate? I’ll have an 11 year old girl with me. Seems like it’s mostly G or PG rated stuff, perhaps PG-13 at worst.

Thanks,
                              Jason

Anne
                              Keymaster

Jason, Have your daughter get  involved with the kids club when they do eco tours, get the kids involved in the evening entertainment There are some shows in the Colonial theater that actually include the kids and therefore very kid friendly.I would talk to the kids club staff and get their direction.

The shows in the Riviera theater are later and probably more PG rated. There are 2 Pirate shows. They both get very good reviews.Regarding meals, your daughter would probably enjoy the Japanese show table (requires reservation), the beach BBQ (requires reservation), the Brazilian.  All ages enjoy the foam party. There are also some pool games at the Colonial pool that would be appropriate for an 11 yr old.

Anne
                                Keymaster

The evening show schedules and special daily activites are posted in the 2 theaters and posted daily on the bulletin boards outside of the main buffets

Viewing 13 reply threads
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Translate »