Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      summerlove
      Participant

My husband is on chemo right now. He will have a break coming up but at this time not sure which dates. We have been to the Palladium 3 times and this will be our  4 th stay if we can make it. We have never stayed at the Royal and it is his wish to do so. In checking the Royal is fully booked May and June but July is not. My question is if we got the chance to go before July and booked the Mayan Suite Kantenah could we pay an extra fee for Royal privileges? I have never seen this question asked before.  Thanks!

Blueskies
        Participant

Hi Summerlove,

Sorry to hear of your husbands health issues. I know how hard it can be to plan travel when life throws us a curve. I hope all will work out and you enjoy many future visits to the Palladium.

If you have your heart set on Royal and know your dates you may want to try calling direct to see if they can find you a room. If you are willing to chance not staying Royal and hope to upgrade you may want to mention your situation in your request. Everyone at the Palladium goes above and beyond when possible. Maybe our wonderful founder Anne can offer some assistance. The call center numbers are

USA (toll free)
          +1 888 237 1226
          Canada (toll free)
          +1 866 685 8524

summerlove
          Participant

When we get the dates I think calling would be good if it’s for May or June.  This trip is a gift from his Boss for a week fully paid for anywhere we would like to go. My husband has been with his company since the beginning. Incredible gift! Just have to wait and see. Thanks Blueskies!

Anne
            Keymaster

Summerlove,

I am sorry to hear of your husband’s health issues. This truly is a gift that the company is giving you both! How wonderful that your hsband has chosen the Royal Suites as his first choice.

Did you check more than one site for availability in the Royal?  If it turns out you want to go at a time that there is no availability let me know and l’ll see if I can help. Management has great discretion and as Brenda said they often go beyond the call of duty to assist their Palladium guests. BTW there is a private message option on here or you can emal me if you need help.

Blueskies
              Participant

I just had a peek at the PHG website. It appears that for most dates in June you can still book a Royal JR. Suite. Dont forget to use promo code PHG2016 for an additional %10 savings.

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »