¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Schedule of construction in Riviera Maya

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Riviera rooms to become Royal rooms

Construction schedule

Anne
        Keymaster
          Anne
          Keymaster
            Anne
            Keymaster

I understand how everyone is feeling that maybe the magic of the Palladium is being diminished. I’ve been thinking of this all day. No one likes change but change is inevitable to remain competitive. My daughter and I went to Palladium Punta Cana over Christmas and stayed at the Royal section. It was about the same size as the Royal section will be when the Riviera is added at the Palladium. I myself stayed mostly at the Royal as many people will be apt to do when the Royal amenities are expanded in RM. If the Royal guests have 4 restaurants instead of one they may not use the a la cartes as much and the GP is now promoting the App for all guests to reserve. Plus if the current policies remain in place non-Royal repeat guests of 8 visits or more may use Royal areas. I realize it is sad for many to lose the use of the salt water pool but let’s give the GP a chance and see what they come up with for non-Royal guests.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »