¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Stranded in Paradise

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

Looks like Peter & Carolyn are stranded in Punta Cana. Their flight home has been cancelled duet the blizzard. Too bad (Not)! Looks like they’re there til Monday.

loke
        Participant

Good place to be stranded. I hope you are safe in SC Anne. We get some info about the weather but not specific. Sounds nasty though.

Anne
          Keymaster

We are fine.Cold rain today but at least I don’t have to shovel! My daughter tells me New York is shutting down.

Kern
            Participant

Poor Peter and Carolyn, lol!! Glad they’re safe in Punta Cana, and hopefully enjoying their extended vacation.
              Here on Cape Cod we’re waiting for the snow to fly and are expecting about a foot. Yuck!!!!!!!! Palladium dreaming on this wintry day…

Anne
              Keymaster

This is what Peter and Caroly have to endure! Cold here in SC with some flurries!

Anne
                Keymaster

So sad (not) Peter & Carolyn couldn’t get a flight until Wednesday!

Anne
                  Keymaster

My baby girl is house bound in New York.Travel ban there. Stay safe and warm everyone.

loke
                    Participant

We thought of Abby when we saw NYC was shutdown. Good thing it is the weekend. I hope she doesn’t get cabin fever! I hope Peter reports how he handled his trip insurance, we have never had to use ours & rarely take our smart phone on our trips but do have an iPad. We always use a travel agent so wondering if they would look after the arrangements. We’ve been delayed as many as 17 hours but that was no biggy. Lost luggage was always found in the End!

Anne
                      Keymaster

Peter reorted that his trip insurance and credit card insurance paid for the 4 extra nights.

Blueskies
                        Participant

I hope everyone affected will be safe and warm until it passes. Peter is in the best place to wait it out.

Anne
                          Keymaster

This is what Peter is enduring! Gorgeous!

Anne
                            Keymaster

Lunch. Yum

Anne
                              Keymaster

loke
                                Participant

After viewing the ambassador suite & all the frills, I am beginning to wonder why Peter & his wife are going home!!

Anne
                                  Keymaster

Safe travels Peter & Carloyn. Time to go back to reality!

Viewing 14 reply threads
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Translate »