Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

It is sunny & breezy today. I did feel a bit of a sprinkle while walking to te lobby but that is common.

Last night while getting ready for dinner we had another cheese platter delivered!

We enjoyed lobster at El Jardin.Abby had the tortilla soup and I a shrimp salad. We shared some lamb chops. Eating our way through the days! Yum.We try to walk to wear off some of this food.

So much food.

After dinner went to Royal lobby where Jessica helped me get a password for the wifi to use in other lobbies.She called Roxanna who helped out.Note if you have premium wifi it works great in the Royal area but you need a password elsewhere. Saw a good show in the Riviera after the Saturday Fiesta events.

Today I think we’ll hang out on the beach after breakfast.Will check back.

Kern
        Participant

Hope you had a great beach day! Lobster looks delicious.

Anne
          Keymaster

Actually only spent about an hour at the beach. Red flag day and VERY windy. Back at the Royal pool.

Anne
            Keymaster

Abby & I had a wonderful dinner at La Adelita. We went by Hemingways to find a book but way too many books to sort through and many not in English. Will return with a flashlight. I am visitng with Filiburto and Ventura. Pedro just came by to say hi as we often see each other on FB.

Abby went for a nap. We may meet in Riviera for some entertainment later. Will post more pics in the morning.

Heard a great band in Riviera lobby.

Viewing 3 reply threads
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
          Translate »