Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      loke
      Participant

we booked TRS for our next trip in February ,  trip # 12 to a Palladium! Our son & DIL & daughter & bf will be joining us.  9 years since the wedding!   Which villas have the tub in the Center of the room?  The old Riviera section has villas 60-68 & the original villas are 69-71. I believe some have tubs in the middle of the room & some have jacuzzis on the balcony.  Anne which villa were you booked with in March?  I sent you an email.

Anne
        Keymaster

OMG I am surprised you booked TRS as you love Kantenah!!! Now I have to book another trip.

I have been in 68 & 67 which had an ocean view and tub in room. We also loved the original buildings 69-71 which had the double jacuzzis on the deck and are very close to the Terazza pool (opened til midnight and heated).

loke
          Participant

Yes mark your calendar.  We tossed the idea around a lot re Kantenah vs. TRS.  A new adventure!  You know we like to walk so it will be the reverse route this time.  We are not fussy about jacuzzis & our room in WS had a tub in  the middle of the room which was a good place to store snorkel equipment etc!!  Just thought we’d think about which set up would suit us not that it is a serious issue either way.  I’m assuming TRS will be much busier next year.

Anne
            Keymaster

Knowing you guys I wonder if you wouldn’t like the original buildings, but not sure. I liked having ocean views too so its hard to decide.

Be sure and tell Javier at AGI that you are an UP member fora discount.

loke
              Participant

Javier will get 3 round trip transfers.  We all land at different times!  I’m not sure either. Lots of time to think.  Are both the old Riviera & old Royal in the same decor more or less.   Should have looked at your room after all, but never thought we’d stay there.   Ha ha !

Blueskies
                Participant

Oh my, it sounds like a party in the making. Anne will have to go, to keep you all in line. wink, wink. Have fun with the countdown.

loke
                  Participant

We may put Anne over the edge , lol.  😉🤣

Viewing 6 reply threads
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                Translate »