¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum TRS Trip Report posted

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster
        Blueskies
        Participant

Fantastic trip report ! I will work on one today. I have been busy working away in our basement. Today will be the last day of drywall replacement. I love doing the work but am OVER the dust. Next up painting.

loke
          Participant

Great trip report Anne, as usual!  I can’t wait to try all the new a la Cartes. Are the new bracelets used for the whole resort or just TRS?

Anne
            Keymaster

Not yet. Currently just TRS

Anne
              Keymaster

Response from Rosa

Rosa R, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at TRS Yucatan Hotel, responded to this review
                Responded yesterday
                Dear Anne,

All the team in TRS Yucatán was very excited to welcome you in our renovated facilities, pamper you and your daughter during this Christmas holidays and celebrate a fabulous birthday together!

Thank you for giving us this pleasure, your comments will be gladly shared with Memo and the Smiles services team that made this day for your daughter so special.

We are also very proud of all the new staff of our team, who have managed to earn your recognition, be sure that we will share your motivating words with them and with Bety, Alberto, Ricardo, Alex and all staff that always considers you part of our family.

Your great feedback has already been communicated to our Managers; we know that our repeat clients are our best judges and we are delighted to know that everything you have experienced has been wonderful, nevertheless, we will also work on all the details that you have mentioned and that we know we can improve.

Again, thank you for your undoubted trust; we look forward to your next visit to again exceed your expectations We look forward to your next visit to again exceed your expectations and to further enliven your love for our people and our Hotel.

Our best wishes for this year!

Rosa Rivero
                Hospitality Manager

Viewing 4 reply threads
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
            Translate »