¡Bienvenidos! Forums Unofficial Palladium Main Forum Update from Felipe re: Royal Suites Yucatan

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anne Anne 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    Anne
    Anne
    Keymaster

Dear Anne,

We are not taking reservations for the RS on dates when it will be under renovations & closed.

Those with reservations to stay while the RS are closed are going to be offered several alternatives. However, we are going to have two villas at the White Sand for them, offering the same facilities and services, we will have one a la carta¡e restaurant for breakfast and dinner and the adults pool at the White Sand too. Apart from that, premium licquors will be offered in all White Sands bars just for them.

There will be separate concierge and front desk tables at the White Sands Lobby just for Royal Suites guests.

Ihope this helps.

• This topic was modified 7 months, 3 weeks ago by Anne Anne.
    Anne
    Anne
    Keymaster

Jan 29:  Royal Suites guests may use the Royal suites rooms until July 1. After that they will be moved to the White Sand rooms close to the beach.  There will be one a la carte designated for Royal guests. They are going to try and designate one pool for Royal guests only.

Pat
    Pat
    Participant

This info helps as I began my search for vacation in September and there was no reservations for the Royal section from July.

Is there more information as to when the reno will be complete and when you can book for the Royal section….I had heard they were taking over the Riveria section as well.  I know the Royal section is more and more full each year we go but we love the small feeling of it and wondering how this reno will change all that in the future and if the costs will now go up to the point we are not able to  book there.  We are getting set to book our 8th trip this year at some point and hoping that means we will be considered for the gold band so in reality we can stay anywhere and enjoy the adults only enviroment  and perks of the Royal section…we have just loved out time there so much.

Blueskies
    Blueskies
    Keymaster

Hi Pat,

There is information on the “Whats New “Page. Scroll down to January.

http://unofficialpalladium.com/whats-new/

Anne
    Anne
    Keymaster

Completion date for the Royal Suites rooms is now November 15th.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Translate »