¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports Very impressed

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anne.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

From Jeff W

“Just returned from my first trip to Grand Palladium Riviera Maya. By most standards I’ve traveled quite a lot. (it’s my 3rd trip in 2017)
        I’ll have to say I was very impressed with the Palladium. The grounds are beautiful and well maintained as were the rooms. Staff was courteous, attentive and friendly. The food was top notch and I didn’t have any stomach issues. (which means a lot if you’ve been there).
        I highly recommend them and will definitely will be returning to the Palladium and hope to try some of their other resorts in the Caribbean also.”

Anne: “Great to hear. Thanks for sharing. Where did you stay? Any favorite restaurants?”

Jeffrey Witthoft

“Hi Anne Adams stayed at the Riviera Maya Colonial which I chose because of a central location on the resort. I was traveling with my two kids 16 and 11 so fine dining wasn’t high on their list they were more than satisfied with the buffet. Our personal favorite was the El Dorado. But then again I find are well prepared to steak hard to beat.”

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »