¡Bienvenidos! Forums Trip Reports What the Palladium Means to Me

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Anne
      Keymaster

By Helen. Gracias.

What the Palladium means to me. From Helen. What the Grand Palladium Riviera Maya means to me:
        My husband and I lead very busy lives, just like the rest of everyone! I’m a middle school principal and just got my doctorate, both of which entail long hours. Jeff is a stay at home dad to our daughter, Lucy, who is four years old. We started going to Grand Palladium Riviera Maya before Lucy was born, and it just is always felt like home! It is beautiful, and the staff are so friendly and sweet. We have seen so much kindness from them. Two weeks ago we took my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, niece and nephew, to Grand Palladium Riviera Maya because we just had to show them what it was all about! They also fell in love, and are now thinking about making it an annual family vacation. I can’t wait to take Lucy and grandma there and show them everything that we have fallen in love with the last five visits. The saltwater pool is my special kind of oasis; it represents freedom, release from anxiety, and always gives me an overwhelming sense of peace. My favorite spot is the Kantenah beach, under an umbrella, with a rum and Diet Coke in my tumbler. I watch my husband Jeff snorkel or go out on the scuba boat and sit there and read books. I usually read a book a day, as this former English teacher doesn’t get enough time to read nowadays! I feel an ache in my bones for the Grand Palladium RM – it’s like a healthy addiction I can’t get enough of!
        Helen Cope Porter

Viewing 0 reply threads
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Translate »