Welcome to the HELP page. Please scroll down to view the topic that applies to you.
The forum requires that you login to post or reply, you may all login/register using either the website login or your Facebook profile. It is as easy as one click !
Step 1- Register to post on the forums . ( first visit ) You may choose any screen name you choose.
Step 2- Check your email for confirmation and follow the first link to choose/reset your password. You must wait for this email before attempting to login.
Note: The second link on your confirmation email is a “login link.” This link will only work once you have completed the registration required in the first link.
Step 3- You should now be able to Login and participate anytime.
Note: You may customize your profile from the link located on top right corner of the page.
To maximize you viewing experience and access we recommend (but not require) using the Mozilla Firefox web browser. We would love to hear from all of you and hope to see you soon.
If you find you have been denied please try again and make sure your email address is correct. Only valid emails will be considered.
CLICK HERE TO > Login / Register
ANTI SPAM / SITE BLOCKING
If you have been unintentionally blocked by the security program please contact Admin so we can help you get back to the fun of vacation planning. The most common reason is too many failed login attempts. While we understand all too well how easy it is to forget a password, it is necessary to take precautions. We apologize for any inconvenience.
How to Use The Forums
NOTE : Some users of Apple devices may have trouble viewing links within the forum posts. If you experience difficulties please download the Firefox web browser from Itunes > Firefox
- To post,reply or share simply click on the “create New Topic/Reoprt” link at the top of the forum or scroll down to the bottom of the thread and create your post.
- You can easily add an image to your post by clicking on the gallery image located at the top right of the post editor.
- Sharing a forum post is now just as easy, you will notice the social sharing icons “floating on the right hand side and at the bottom of pages. Share the Love…. Don’t forget to “like” what you see.
- In the top right of the page you will now notice “Welcome …. You have … new messages. This is your access to private messaging other members of The Unofficial Palladium.com
- Once a topic has been viewed the title text will change color.
- You may add a signature and /or a countdown ticker that will appear at the bottom of your posts.You can create your timer from any source you choose. http://www.daisypath.com is one of many.(after creating your ticker choose “forums” “PseudoHTML, UBBCode and BB Code” as your link code.Copy and paste into your signature box in your profile.)
- The search at the top right corner will search the site excluding the forums, no login required for that one.
- You can search the forum from the search forums widget located at the top of each forum page. You must be logged in for this search to work with the forum.
- To message a member you must know their screen name. The main directory is not visible. This is to protect our members from receiving spam or other unwanted messages.
- You can contact either “Anne” or “Blueskies” for any questions you may have.
- When you have a new message a notification will show across the top of the screen when you login.
We are always trying improve and create a user friendly community, If you have a suggestion please feel free to post it and we will see if it is possible.