Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts is pleased to announce its new club created especially for families. It offers exclusive facilities located at privileged areas of the resort, plus personalized services and premium products, so both parents and their little ones can enjoy their vacation to its fullest extent.
- Breakfast, snacks, tea time and premium bar in the lounge
- Video game area in the lounge
- Exclusively reserved zone on the beach
- Concierge assistance
- Personalized minibar for adults and children
- Priority reservations in restaurants
- Surprise preparation of the Jacuzzi during the family´s stay
- Pillow menu for adults and children
- Selection activities for children, teenagers and adults
- Nanny service or extended concierge on request (with additional cost)
- Free laundry service (2 pieces per a person) before departure
- Welcome kit for each kid
- Milk and giant chocolate cookie during the nightly shows
There’s nothing better that traveling with your family, but when you’ve got kids that are not even three yet, planning for a nice relaxing vacation can become a real challenge. You have to make sure that the Hotel has children-friendly facilities, and of course, a wide variety of entertainment options. With this special public in mind, Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa Complex offers the Baby Club for children between 1 and 3 years old, Mini Club for children ages 4-12 and The Teen Black & white Club for youth ages 13-17, completely free!
The Raggs kids club program is available at all of the Grand Palladium Resorts, so no matter which destination you choose to visit your children will be well looked after and entertained. Here is a wonderful article by Trekaroo all about the Play at the Palladium with Raggs kids program.
The Grand Palladium Jamaica offers a new Kid’s Splash pool with a water park for the little ones. They can discover the thrill of the kid’s splash pool. They can frolic and have fun in this wonderful location all day. Upon check in, kids are given small backpacks with goodies. The backpacks will come in handy at the kid’s center, allowing them to bring along whatever they want, whether it’s sunscreen or a favorite toy.
The Mini Club will keep the kids busy with different activities according to ages. Located next to the main pool, with indoor and outdoor areas where children can be left while under supervision. It is a private area near the swimming pool, large lawn and everything necessary for the fun and comfort of children. The kid’s club is particularly good for smaller children, as it has its own playground and wading pool with plenty of toys.
The Baby Club for children 1 to 3 years, open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm. Located in the Kids Cove with indoor and outdoor areas. Babysitting service is available upon request and with an extra charge. The baby club closes for lunch from approx. 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Teen Club (Black & White) The teen club is for teenagers 13-19 years, opens daily from 11am – 12 midnight. It is located on the Ground Floor of the Lady Hamilton lobby next to the gaming lounge. There is a lounge area for movies, video games, free wi-fi and supervised activities. The entertainment staff will gather teens to play beach volleyball and other sports. Teens can also choose to hang out, with or without parents, at the sports bar, where there is a ping-pong and a pool table. Access to alcohol isn’t a problem ; if you’re under the age of 18, you are given a different colored wristband than adults to alert the staff. Alcohol is not permitted for those under the age of 18.
For all children, Raggs our friends have prepared great and fun activities, including; a special breakfast for all guests, a party they will not forget in our Disco and spectacular show in our theater.
Fun: Nightly show in the resort’s theater as well as the discotheque, “Woogie Boogie” with air conditioning, open every night. Shows for children in the theater, children’s mini disco.
There is additional babysitting available after hours for $10 per hour, per child. Another nice feature is the complimentary strollers available for guests to use.
Sunset Cove is the resort’s beautiful, family friendly beach. You’ll find calm, clear waters in a protected cove with plenty shaded areas. There is a bar and restaurant located near the beach so you can keep everyone satisfied. Don’t forget to try the jerk chicken served every day at lunch. There could hardly be a more idyllic spot to spend the day beach bumming with your kids. There’s also a water sports area to check out kayaks, paddle boats and hobie cats. . Snorkeling equipment is also free, you may be required to leave a small deposit that will be returned to you when you bring back the equipment.
- (1-3 years old)
- Babysitting service – Available at an additional charge ($)
- On request upon arrival.
- Baby Activity Schedule
- (4-12 years old)
- Located next to the main pool at the hotel.
- Supervised kids activity program during your stay.
- Indoor and outdoor play areas.
- Children’s pool: Located at the Miniclub 40 cm2 , maximum depth 0.40m Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm (Supervised)
- Children’s splash pool with water slides.
- Arts and craft room, video games with projector,
- The club features delightful animated characters from the “Play at Palladium with Raggs” program who will sing, dance, and entertain the kids throughout the resort.
- Kids can also have breakfast with the Raggs gang.
Mini-disco during the evening to party with your new friends.
- Open from 9 a.m. -11 p.m.
- Kids Activity Schedule
Black & White Junior Club
- (13-19 years old)
- Located on the ground floor at Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton.
- Exclusive club designed to give teenagers an opportunity to connect with new friends from around the world.
- Teens can immerse themselves in a selection of movie titles.
- Teens will enjoy endless video games and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
- Fun at the disco to get them moving and meeting new people.
- Open from 11 a.m.-12 midnight.
- Teen Activity Schedule
Have some fun with your new friends….