Grand Palladium Hotels & Resorts is pleased to announce its new club created especially for families. It offers exclusive facilities located at privileged areas of the resort, plus personalized services and premium products, so both parents and their little ones can enjoy their vacation to its fullest extent.
- Breakfast, snacks, tea time and premium bar in the lounge
- Video game area in the lounge
- Exclusively reserved zone on the beach
- Concierge assistance
- Personalized minibar for adults and children
- Priority reservations in restaurants
- Surprise preparation of the Jacuzzi during the family´s stay
- Pillow menu for adults and children
- Selection activities for children, teenagers and adults
- Nanny service or extended concierge on request (with additional cost)
- Free laundry service (2 pieces per a person) before departure
- Welcome kit for each kid
- Milk and giant chocolate cookie during the nightly shows
There’s nothing better that traveling with your family, but when you’ve got kids that are not even three yet, planning for a nice relaxing vacation can become a real challenge. You have to make sure that the Hotel has children-friendly facilities, and of course, a wide variety of entertainment options. With this special public in mind, Grand Palladium Punta Cana Resort & Spa Complex offers the Baby Club for children between 1 and 3 years old, Mini Club for children ages 4-12 and The Teen Black & white Club for youth ages 13-17, completely free!
The Raggs kids club program is available at all of the Grand Palladium Resorts, so no matter which destination you choose to visit your children will be well looked after and entertained. Here is a wonderful article by Trekaroo all about the Play at the Palladium with Raggs kids program.
At the Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa, we want to make it easier for parents. We know that traveling with kids can be complicated, and that is why we take care of every detail and have all ready for their arrival. Diapers, milk, crib. Leave it all at home!
The Family Master Junior Suites offer a wide variety of services, facilities and extras, for the families to enjoy their stay without having to worry about anything. From the moment of your arrival until your checkout, we will provide special treatments for families, to make an unforgettable stay.
Upon arriving to the hotel, guests with a Family Kit Program will receive the amenities and information that varies according to each child’s age.
Family Kit (includes):
- For babies from 0-3 years old: the kit includes diapers, wipes, jar food, formula, sunscreen, t-shirt.
- For kids between 3-12 years old: the kit includes a hat, t-shirt, cup and diaper and wipes (if needed).
- For teen, age 13+: the kit includes a hat, t-shirt, and a bracelet.
Guests can enjoy a wide variety of comforts within the room, such as an adapter for the bathtub and toilet, games, a fun tent to play in, a DVD player with a selection of videos and a thermos to prepare bottles and bottlebrush and soap. Each child is different and his or her development is unique – simply send an email to the hotel before arrival specifying his or her unique necessities.
Want to enjoy an “adults only” night with the peace of mind knowing that your children are safe. Thanks to the childcare services of the Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa, this becomes a reality. Enjoy a romantic dinner with your loved one and then a cocktail listening to live music knowing that your kids are being taken care. Guests of our family rooms enjoy exclusive access to the mini club until 11pm at night! There is nothing better in the world than a trip to the Caribbean with the entire family, but we understand that sometimes parents need their time in the company of adults, too.
An additional amenity is a special key to a “parent’s room” where parents can enjoy a variety of services and facilities to make their stay even more pleasant. The parent’s room includes a microwave, sterilizer, first aid kit and snacks for kids.
The Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa has created this concept for families traveling to our resort. The wide variety of articles and food that parents have to bring for their children can make traveling uncomfortable and unpleasant. Overweight baggage, complications and difficulty bathing or feeding your children are some of the common complaints. We are equipped and prepared to meet all your family’s needs. Simply tell us what type of food and products your children need before arrival (by email) and we take care of the rest! At the Grand Palladium Bávaro Suites Resort & Spa, it is that easy!
Baby Club Office
Mini-Club (4-12 years old)
- The new El Castillo del Pirata mini-club has 950 sq. ft of outdoor space thats an exact likeness to a colonial fort type theme.
- Located next to reception at the hotel
- Lawn-covered patio with garden view
- Children’s splash pool with water slides
- Supervised day and nighttime activities for kids
- Lounge area with electronic games and computer
- The club has a theatre featuring live stage and animation show “Play at Palladium with Raggs”.
- Kids can also have breakfast with the Raggs gang
- A large room available for kids to take a break between games, and a small dining room
Open from 9 a.m. -11 p.m.
Breakfast with Raggs is every Wednesday morning at 9:00 AM , needs to be reserved in advance, see guest services at their desk in the lobby.
Camping, every Sunday at 6 pm the youngest members of the house have a place reserved exclusively for them where they can roast marshmallows, sing in the moonlight, tell stories and many other things. Let’s go camping !!!
Black & White Junior Club (13-19 years old)
- Located next to the Sports bar
- Exclusive club designed to give teenagers an opportunity to connect with new friends from around the world.
- Special lounge area with video games (Nintendo, Wii, PlayStation)
- A second lounge area with table games such as; pool, tennis, ping pong, and foosball.
- A designated computer area
- Free wifi
- Daily supervised youth activity program
Open from 11 a.m.- 12 midnight
PUNTA CANA RESORT INFO PAGE